Motor & Generator Repair
We have two technologically advanced EASA electric/mechanical shops with experienced and qualified technicians available 24/7 for both on-site and in-shop mechanical services. All supported by our commitment to use the most advanced techniques to complement our years of experience in the field.
Your One-Stop Motor Shop
Since 1921 we have been servicing the electric motor industry. Our experience and versatility allow us to uniquely serve our customers in all stages of motor repair: from onsite emergencies to complete in-shop rebuilds and delivery. And, now, as part of Timken Power Systems (TPS), Wazee Electric provides a diversity of electromechanical services and supply options to its customers, both in-house and in the field. We are staffed with professionals that have an extensive knowledge of electric motor repair from fractional to multi-thousand horsepower, as well as access to the intellectual property of Philadelphia Gear (also part of Timken Power Systems), for virtually every industrial gearbox application.
Our ISO 9001 Certified shop in Denver, Colorado features:
- 50,000 lb. crane capacity
- UL authorized service center
- Custom controls and panels
- Variable Frequency Drives and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Gearbox overhaul and upgrade
- Access to 4-million technical OEM gearbox documents
- Fully instrumented test cell for motors and gearboxes